- Packaging: The Mild Milk Cleansing Foam comes in a slim, squeezable tube with flip top. The cute graphic, information, and ingredients are printed directly onto the surface–yay for no pesky water damage!
- Scent: The fragrance is very light. I think it smells like a combination of honey and baby powder.
- Texture: This product looks and feels like your standard foam cleanser: white, creamy, and silky. Add some water and it lathers up really nicely.
- Experience: This product just knocked off Skinfood’s Egg White Pore Foam as my #1 favorite cleanser. I use it as the second step of my double cleanse routine and can immediately feel the positive effects. It makes my skin feel clean, oil-free, soft, and smooth. In fact, last night I fell asleep before I could complete the rest of my skin care regimen (serum, moisturizer, etc.), but I woke up with my face still feeling soft and moisturized! In addition, like most foam cleansers, a pea-sized amount should be enough for your whole face, so one 150 ml tube lasts a long time.
- Rating: Definitely 5/5! This is a very gentle cleanser with great results.
Since I love this product so much, I’m planning to incorporate more milk products into my skin care routine. Curious to see what else milk can do for you? Check out this article for some tips!