Yesterday, I was presented with a pleasant surprise from the lovely Rei at Ririereirei: my first ever blogging award! Thanks so much, girl ❤
Rei is a fairly new blogger and shares my love for Innisfree products, especially the green tea line. Check out her WordPress for some awesome skin care reviews and to see what she’s up to!
- State the name of the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked by the person that nominated you.
- List 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers whose blogs are about fashion or beauty.
- Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- The people who you nominate have to have under 200 followers.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- When did you start to love beauty and skin care?
My love of beauty and skin care definitely started two years ago, and turned into an obsession after I got my hands on so many amazing products in Seoul (about a year ago).
- Which product will you recommend others to try?
I’ve been raving about Skinfood’s Milk Mild Cleansing Foam that I reviewed last month. I think it’s a great product for those that want to try a new foam cleanser or are discovering the double-cleanse method.
- Splurge on beauty or fashion?
100% beauty! I’m pretty cheap when it comes to clothing, but I always splurge on beauty products.
- Where usually your go to store to purchase your make up?
Sephora is my favorite makeup store, followed by Nature Republic. Once in a while, I also go to Ulta.
- Summer vs winter?
Actually, autumn is my favorite season, but I have to go with winter. Sweater weather, hot chocolate, Christmas… I think winter has so many more things to love than summer. I can’t stand being hot and sweaty.
- Which cosmetic ingredients you always try to avoid?
Parabens and titanium dioxide, but I end up using products with them anyway. Oh well.
- What is your favourite skin care brand?
This is such a hard question, but I have to go with The Face Shop.
- When was the happiest moment of your life?
Another hard question… I can’t say it’s the happiest ever, but getting a job straight out of college and sharing that with my parents was very wonderful.
- Which beauty item represents your personality?
Lip tint! It’s my favorite makeup product since it’s so easy to apply and stays put for a long time. I like to think that I’m easygoing and hard-working 🙂
- What are your secret beauty tips?
Never skip a day of your routine, even when you’re on vacation. It truly makes a difference. Also, dry shampoo is really amazing.
- I have never completely finished a tube/tub/stick of lip balm. Oops.
- I write in my Moleskine planner religiously.
- I love Macs but I’m an Android girl.
- I have the YSL lipstick that Jeon Ji Hyun/Cheon Song Yi used in My Love From Another Star.
- I really like cooking and baking!
- I am trying to get into rock climbing, so you can expect to see that in a future Workout Wednesdays.
- I went through a phase where I was obsessed with having manicured nails. I would paint them every week, and this lasted for several months.
- I took French for four years in high school. I forgot most of it.
- My favorite colors are mint and coral.
- I really like buying reusable water bottles and tumblers, which is just ridiculous…
Since I’m new to the beauty blogging world, I still have a lot of discovering and connecting to do. Below is just the first half of my 15 nominees. The remaining picks will be announced in a follow-up post.
- Hello Lavender
- Cappucinos and Biscottis
- Raw Acne Fighter Blog
- Exclusively Emily
- What is your favorite lipstick or lip color?
- How would you describe your fashion style?
- What is your favorite quote?
- If you could choose any city in the world, where would you live?
- What is your #1 must-have makeup or skin care item?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- How do you stay motivated?
- What is your favorite beauty tip or trick?
- What is your favorite food?
Can’t wait to read your responses! Have fun! xx