I have received another Beauty Blogger Award from Olivia at oliveaolive. As a new and developing blogger, it is such an honor to receive this nomination a second time. Thank you, Olivia!
I highly recommend checking out and following oliveaolive. (In fact, Olivia was one of my nominees after I received my first Beauty Blogger Award.) The blog features an abundance of detailed skin care and beauty reviews, as well as useful links to related information. What makes Olivia really stand out is her dedication to researching the ingredients and science of each product. She’s the best!
- State the name of the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked by the person that nominated you.
- List 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers whose blogs are about fashion or beauty.
- Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- The people who you nominate have to have under 200 followers.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- How many products do you use in your skincare routine?
I only use 4-5 in the morning. At night, I use a lot because I follow the Korean 10 step skin care routine.
- What is the worst product you have ever used?
Nothing really comes to mind besides a cheap drugstore eyeliner that would not transfer any color to my skin, regardless of how much pressure I applied. I think the brand was NYC.
- Do you have a makeup or fashion icon?
I absolutely love Emma Stone. She always has amazing looks on and off the red carpet. I also really like Taylor Swift’s street style and her classic red lip.
- What is your favourite beauty tip?
Don’t skip a day of your routine, because it does make a difference. Also, use a sponge to apply your foundation for a flawless natural look.
- Whats the top thing on your bucket list?
I don’t really have a bucket list, but the #1 thing I have been wanting to do for a while now is travel to Europe.
- What is the most expensive beauty or skincare product you have ever bought?
Probably this YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick (#52).
- Whats your favourite hobby to do in your spare time?
I spend most of my free time blogging now. I also really enjoy cooking, baking, and scrapbooking.
- Can you speak any other languages?
- What is your favourite skincare or makeup brand?
For skin care, my favorite is The Face Shop, followed by Innisfree. For makeup, I really like Benefit, Too Faced, and NARS.
- Do you have any ingredients you specifically try to look out for or avoid?
Parabens and titanium dioxide (in dry/powder makeup).
- I really like reading quotes and articles on Thought Catalog.
- I like singing in the car.
- I actually enjoy driving, unless there’s traffic.
- I used to tutor AP Chemistry.
- I’m really afraid of insects and reptiles.
- Chocolate makes me happy.
- I buy a lot of different kinds of tea.
- I am pretty obsessed with milk tea.
- I don’t listen to a lot of K-pop, but I really like B1A4 & Infinite.
- I love bows as accessories.
- Kittenish Girl
- The October’s Cat
- Amiable Charm
- Skincare Safari
- Delicate Desire
- Jasmineitor in Korea
- What is your favorite lipstick or lip color?
- How would you describe your fashion style?
- What is your favorite quote?
- If you could choose any city in the world, where would you live?
- What is your #1 must-have makeup or skin care item?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- How do you stay motivated?
- What is your favorite beauty tip or trick?
- What is your favorite food?
Can’t wait to read your responses! Have fun! xx