A few days ago, Rei from ririereirei surprised me with a Liebster Award. Thank you so much, Rei! I’m so grateful for this award, and for your constant support.
If you aren’t following Rei already, please check out her blog. Go. NOW. She is simply wonderful. Rei writes about food and Korean skin care, among other things, so it’s no wonder why I like her blog so much.
- Thank the nominator
- Display the award in your post
- Answer the 10 questions
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Create 10 questions for your nominees
- What animal would you like to be?
A bird, so that I could fly.
- What is your favourite food since your childhood?
Sushi has always been a favorite.
- What is your main motivation to blog?
Being able to share some insight and information about things I’ve tried and tested.
- What is your dream job?
This isn’t really something I’ve thought about, but being a magazine editor would be pretty cool.
- What is your biggest success so far?
I’ve still got a long way to go, but I’m quite proud of the number of publications I’m a co-author on.
- Which song do you sing while showering?
I actually avoid singing in the shower so that my parents won’t judge me.
- If you can get a free flight ticket, where will you fly to?
Paris, because I’ve never been there.
- How do you spend your spare time?
Practicing yoga, rock climbing, cooking, reading, watching Korean dramas, and blogging. I try to do all sorts of things.
- Which part of your body that you are most thankful for?
My eyes. They allow me to see the world 🙂
- Cotton candy vs popsicles? Why?
Popsicles. Cotton candy almost always tastes the same, but popsicles have so much variety. They’re also healthier.
- Cooking and Glowing
- Beauty by Gigi
- Cappuccinos and Biscottis
- Amiable Charm
- The Life of Kristyn
- Talking about Beauty
- Why did you start blogging?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- Do you have a favorite fashion designer?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Tea or coffee?
- What’s something you’re scared of?
- What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- Do you play any sports?
- What’s your go-to outfit?
Happy Saturday, lovely readers!