This week, I’m spreading the link love.
- UpOut made a list of the best boba places in the East Bay. I’ve only tried 4/11 places, but I’m already disappointed that Sharetea didn’t make the list.
- Chipotle’s guacamole recipe is now available online. I actually use a very similar recipe at home, just with different proportions. For added texture, sometimes I add chopped corn or tomatoes. A dash or two of cayenne also provides a more intense kick. By the way, did you know that you can get guac for free at Chipotle if you order a veggie option? Skip the protein and save that extra $1.65!
- Summer is the best season for juicing and blending, thanks to all of the fresh and fine ingredients that are available. Here are some green smoothie recipes from Greatist that I’m planning to try ASAP.
- Have you heard of deep-fried Sriracha? I’ve had this recipe bookmarked for a while now. Maybe it’s about time that I whip up a batch in my kitchen.
- Check out these YouTube food hacks. I particularly love #1–the trick to perfectly poached eggs.
- I’ve been wanting to try this healthy fried chicken recipe from Ayesha Curry for quite some time now. It looks delicious! I highly recommend her YouTube channel for all sorts of awesomeness.
- Speaking of fried chicken, here’s a Bay Area fried chicken guide. Want more? This older guide offers a different opinion, and comes with a homemade Asian fried chicken recipe at the end.
That’s all for now. Have a relaxing and blessed weekend!