This blemish-directed ampoule from Nature Republic is one of my favorite items in my nighttime skin care regimen. I bought it last December and, if you look closely, you can see that I’ve already used up a majority of it.
This ampoule is part of the Original Power line. I can no longer find this line on the official Nature Republic website, so I believe that the products may have been discontinued. They are, however, still available online and in some Nature Republic stores (at least in the US).
The formula is intended to alleviate roughness, blemishes, and acne, while leaving skin smooth and moisturized.
- Oxygen water — for brightness and clarity
- Mung bean extract — to purify and smoothen skin
- Tea tree oil — to remedy blemishes and acne
- Packaging: This product has outstanding packaging. The teal glass bottle comes with a screw-on dropper cap–perfect for hygienic use.
- Scent: The ampoule has a fresh scent that reminds me of baby wipes.
- Texture: The formula is gel-like, but spreads into a very thin layer. It is totally non-sticky.
- Experience: I use 2-3 drops of this every night after toner, focusing my application on troubled areas first. Over the past six months, I have noticed a huge reduction in acne and redness. Needless to say, I am incredibly pleased at the effectiveness of this ampoule. In addition, the formula is very gentle and I have not witnessed any signs of irritation.
- Rating: 5/5. I give this product my highest recommendation, and I hope that I can replace it with a new bottle soon!