Innisfree is one of my favorite beauty brands. I use so many of their products, including serum, sheet masks, sunscreen, cushion, powder, and lip balm. I really wish that they would open up a store in the Bay Area, but that would also be very bad for my wallet.
Anyway, today I’m featuring a product that is essential to my nightly skin care regimen–The Green Tea Seed Serum.
Description from the Innisfree website:
A moisturizing serum with the organic Jeju green tea water and green tea seeds to hydrate your skin from within!
1. More moisturizing and fresh with the 100% squeezed green tea
Rich in amino acids and minerals, green tea from the fresh Jeju green tea leaves hydrate your skin.
2. Dual Moisture-Rising TechnologyTM from the green tea and green tea seed oil
The fresh green tea water deeply hydates your skin and the green tea seed oil creates a strong moisture barrier to keep your skin moisturized for a longer period.
3. The first skincare applied after face wash!
As the first skincare product used after face wash, it holds moisture inside your skin to prevent any moisture loss.
Here are my personal thoughts on this serum:
- Packaging: The serum comes in a semi-transparent bottle with pump and pump cap. This allows for very hygienic dispensing of the product. The relatively small size (30ml) and pump cap also make this item very travel-friendly.
- Scent: I absolutely love how this serum smells. I’m not sure how to describe it, except that it is very fresh and clean. The fragrance is pleasant and not at all overpowering.
- Texture: The serum is light and watery. It easily glides across the skin in a thin layer.
- Experience: I have been using this serum every day for over a year. It is probably my favorite skin care product, thanks to its powerful hydrating abilities and amazing smell. I apply this serum after my toner and ampoule (rule: apply thinner products first), and it immediately makes my skin feel smooth and moisturized. As always, I lock down the serum with emulsion and cream. Use this item diligently for soft skin, especially as the harsh cold weather approaches. Even when I’m on vacation, this is the one product that I refuse to skip!
- Rating: 5/5. If you’re looking for a good serum, you absolutely have to try this!
Do you have a favorite serum? Let me know in the comments!