Yesterday, I happened to stumble upon a delicious quinoa salad. The base ingredients were very simple–just quinoa, green beans, and grape tomatoes–but the flavor was amazing. Naturally, I’m now on the hunt for the perfect quinoa recipe, and I wanted to share the most promising ones I’ve found with all of you.
Before we get started, if you’ve never cooked quinoa before or are looking to step up your quinoa game, here is a cooking lesson from The Kitchn.
Now, on to the recipes… (Warning: None of these recipes are actually related to the aforementioned quinoa salad; they are just creations that look and sound really good.)
- Honey-Roasted Carrot and Quinoa Salad
- Golden Quinoa Salad with Lemon, Dill & Avocado
- Carrot Tahini Quinoa Burgers with Tzatziki
- Quinoa Chicken Nuggets — Healthy chicken nuggets?! Count me in.
- Balsamic Chicken Salad with Lemon Quinoa
- Zucchini with Quinoa Stuffing
- Crispy Quinoa Sliders
- Quinoa with Spice-Roasted Shrimp and Pistou
Bonus: These breakfast quinoa recipes make me so excited for fall!
Do you like quinoa? If so, what’s your favorite way to eat it?