I stumbled upon so many awesome travel-related articles this week. I just had to share them with all of you for Travel Thursdays.
- Tuesday marked Bucket‘s global launch, and I’m really excited that I was able to be a part of it. Thanks, Bucket! Check out The Oahu Bucket List for my top Oahu recommendations. I could really go for some BBQ shrimp right now…
- “10 Reasons Why People From The Bay Area Always Talk About Being From The Bay Area” is a pretty good summary of all the things I love about the Bay. It’s definitely not sunny all the time though.
- Check out this interview with a woman that has been on vacation for the past three years.
- I discovered this cool website How Far From Home through the BuzzFeed article “This Couple Quit Their Jobs To Travel And Now Scrub Toilets To Get By“. Before you get insanely jealous of all the beautiful travel photos, I recommend checking out the BuzzFeed article first. It will remind you that social media can really skew perceptions of reality.
- On that note, watch this video about Facebook. I know, it’s not about travel, but it’s something that everyone should watch.
- Summer’s almost over, but I eat ice cream year-round. National Geographic compiled a list of the “Top 10 Places to Eat Ice Cream” in the world, and one of them is in San Francisco! (Has anyone been to Bombay Ice Creamery? That’s totally new to me.)
- From The Financial Diet, learn “How To Vacation Like A Boss On An Entry-Level Budget“. The article features a lot of great money-saving tips.
- Finally, have you heard about Barbie Jeep Girl? This Texas State student has been driving her Barbie Jeep to school and it’s awesome.