I’m so flattered to have been nominated for another Liebster Award, this time from Girl Tries Stuff. Thank you so much!
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for the nominees.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
My 11 questions to answer:
- Why did you start your blog?
I have a lot of interests, and I’m especially into beauty and food. I often share advice and opinions about these topics with my friends. I figured that the rest of the world could benefit from my ramblings as well.
- If you could give your younger self some advice, what would it be?
Stop procrastinating so much. Explore the city more often. Don’t be scared to put yourself on the map.
- What’s the best place you’ve traveled?
- What’s your favorite blog post that you’ve written?
Probably “Blue Bottle Coffee Bonmac Pourover Class“. It’s somewhat of a review and more of a how-to for making drip coffee.
- What’s your favorite website to read in your spare time?
- If you had to be an animal, which would you be and why?
I don’t know, but I guess being a bird would be pretty cool. I wouldn’t have to pay for flight tickets.
- Who’s your hero and why?
My mom and dad. I don’t act like it, but they’re really awesome. They’ve done a lot for me.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
Yoga, watching Korean dramas, shopping, eating…
- What’s your favorite thing about your best friend?
Always incredibly supportive and understanding.
- If you had $1,000,000, what would you do with it?
Save a decent amount, buy my family nice things, buy myself some things, eat a lot of good food, and do some traveling.
Choosing nominees is always difficult for me, especially finding ones with less than 200 followers. This time around, I want to feature one blog that has really caught my attention lately: greentealicious.
- Who is your biggest role model?
- What’s your favorite class at school?
- What kind of phone do you have?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is the last book you read?
- What inspires you?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Do you play any mobile games or video games?
- Who is your favorite designer?
- What color do you wear the most?
- What is your ideal vacation?