Planning a trip to Disneyland and don’t know what to wear? This set shows my top picks for the perfect park hopping outfit.
Consider these tips before packing your bags:
- Layer up! The weather in SoCal is always beautiful, but it can still get chilly at night. Be sure to bring a cardigan or light sweater to keep yourself warm.
- Wear shorts. You’ll thank me after your legs get soaked on Splash Mountain.
- Keep your accessories simple. Simple (but cute) studs and rings are the way to go. Leave the dangling earrings and necklaces at home.
- Bring a card holder. Keep your park ticket, FASTPASS tickets, and money in a card holder for easy access.
- Use a backpack. You’re going to need the storage space for valuables, souvenirs, and any unworn layers of clothing.
- Wear the most comfortable shoes you own. Brace yourself for a day of walking around and standing in line.
- Don’t forget your sunglasses! It’s always sunny in California 🙂