- This Snoopy pancake art is everything.
- Halloween Trick-or-Treating PSA: You can currently find Nestlé Crunch bars with Peanuts characters on them. I’ll be buying an entire bag just for myself.
- From Spoon University, here are “23 Signs You’re Addicted to Boba.” I’m not even going to tell you how many of those points applied to me.
- On my list of fall cooking goals: Perfecting this Thai Green Curry with Braised Short Ribs recipe. Just within the past week, I ordered this dish twice from a local restaurant–so good!
- Meanwhile, this Curried Beef Short Ribs recipe is a good reason to pull out your slow cooker (or buy one).
- Before the autumn weather really settles in, this Corn Chowder Salad looks like an absolute must-try. Important: It has bacon. Have I got your attention now?
- Speaking of bacon, the Maple Bacon Caramel Popcorn at Peter’s Kettle Corn is amazing. They have a physical shop now so go check them out!
- Finally, I could probably eat this fancy Smoked Salmon Gruyere Grilled Cheese all day.
Find any promising recipes this past week? Share them with me in the comments! 🙂