A few weeks ago, I was nominated for another Liebster Award by Amanda from Amanda’s Babblejuice. Thank you so much, Amanda! It’s such an honor to be receiving this award yet again.
Please be sure to check out Amanda’s wonderful blog and follow her!
- Thank the person who nominated and link back.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with 200 followers or less.
- Answer the questions asked.
- Make a set of 11 questions for the nominees.
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- If you could choose your own name, what would it be and why?
I am really awful at naming things, so I would just keep my given name.
- What is one thing you would never ever eat, why?
Balut. It’s a duck embryo.
- What are the top 5 books on your list?
Is this an all-time top 5? That’s too difficult, but here are some books that I really love:
• Atonement by Ian McEwan
• Looking for Alaska by John Green
• The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
• Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
• The Harry Potter Series
- How do you keep fit?
Yoga (although I haven’t worked out in 3 weeks).
- Where would you live for the rest of your life if you had the chance to move?
- What’s your favourite thing to do on a weekend?
Sleep. Yes, seriously.
- Early bird or night owl?
Definitely a night owl.
- What’s your favourite accent?
- Which TV shows do you absolutely love?
I don’t watch a lot of TV anymore, but these days I’ve been marathoning The Mindy Project. I used to love One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, and The OC.
- Any pet-peeves?
Oh, tons. I rather not get started 🙂
- Which one pair of footwear would you wear for the rest of your life?
Flip flops. Totally not practical, but they’re just so comfortable.
My Nominees & Questions
Since I have been playing catch-up with my blog, I haven’t had the time to research and discover any new blogs. For my past nominees and questions, please check out my other awards.