Over the weekend, I received my first-ever order from Memebox. I’ve known about the website for a while now, but I usually purchase my Korean skin care products directly in-store. I was attracted to Memebox this time for two main reasons:
- They sell the Too Cool For School Dinoplatz UFO Multibox, which I have been obsessing about.
- Last week, Memebox had a special promotion for new and existing DramaFever Premium subscribers–25% off for existing subscribers.
Here’s my order:
Isn’t it pretty? I love the bright pink packaging! By the way, all of these photos are 100% unedited. Lighting was good to me today.
The box contains:
- Too Cool For School Dinoplatz UFO Multibox – No. 23
- Yeondukong x Memebox Easy Shading Stick #01 Contouring Brown
- Skinfood Carrot Collagen Eye Sheet
- 2 random samples
I’m very pleased with my Memebox experience and will definitely be ordering more from them in the future. Since Memebox is based in San Francisco, I received my package within two days of placing the order. The items were bubble-wrapped for protection and, as you can see, they all arrived in perfect condition. In addition, I found that the Carrot Collagen Eye Sheets are cheaper on Memebox than they are in the Skinfood Valley Fair store–thus why I purchased four of them.
If you have any questions about Memebox or the products I ordered, feel free to leave them in the comments!
Skinfood Carrot Collagen Eye Sheet Review
You might remember this product from my in-flight beauty feature. I haven’t tried very many eye sheets, but so far this one is my absolute favorite.
Description and ingredients from the back:
Inside, you will find this plastic, foil-covered capsule containing the eye sheets.
- Packaging: Skinfood really nailed the packaging with this product. Storing each individual eye sheet in different pockets of the capsule allows for easy and mess-free application. In addition, the eye sheets are saturated but not dripping with excess serum. I usually appreciate the extra essence, but not when I take these on the plane.
- Scent: 100% unscented.
- Texture: These are hydro gel eye sheets, so they are smooth, cooling, and jelly-like. Once the gel fully absorbs into your skin, you’ll be left with the soft mesh fabric.
- Experience: Obviously, I’m a huge fan of these eye sheets. I use them whenever I need some serious moisture in my eye area. The hydro gel completely absorbs within 45 minutes, and it makes my skin look bright, fresh, and hydrated. Goodbye, tired, puffy eyes! In addition, these sheets really stick to your face. I’ve cleaned my room high and low with these on and they don’t fall off. Skinfood, I’m impressed.
- Rating: 5/5, without a doubt.