From left to right, top to bottom:
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop
This powder highlighter lives up to the hype. One light swipe provides an instant glowy look.
- Sephora Collection Moonshadow Baked Palette – In The Nude
This palette has been around for quite a while now and was just recently discontinued. The warm, glittery tones are perfect for fall weather.
- MAC Vamplify Lip Gloss in Peer Pressure
I’m so relieved that I was able to get my hands on this in-store. The sales associate told me that I bought the last Peer Pressure in stock. This dark, intense lipstick is perfect for pulling off a vampy look.
- NARS Lip Gloss in Orgasm
I love the smooth and non-sticky formula of NARS lip glosses. This popular shade looks great with just about every lipstick, as well as on its own.
- Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Lip Balm in Spilled Wine
When the weather begins to chill, chapped lips become a common occurrence. I’ve been relying on this lip balm to keep my lips soft and smooth throughout the day.
- Givenchy Extravagancia Le Vernis in Nº20 Bronze Insense
This limited edition nail polish was released as part of the Givenchy Autumn-Winter 2014 Collection. It is an intense metallic nail polish.
- Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick in Zivoli
This bold brick red is my go-to red lipstick.
- Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lipstick in Barberry
This lipstick from Bite’s Frozen Berries collection is my current favorite lip color and was featured as one of my September 2015 Beauty Favorites.
- L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Collection Exclusive Red Lipcolor in Blake’s Red
This classic red lipstick has amazing staying power that totally surpassed my expectations. It has become a staple in my daily makeup kit.
- Julep Nail Polish in Kathy
This nail polish is actually from Julep’s Birthstone Collection (June), but I love using metallic glitters in the fall.
- Julep Nail Polish in DeAnn
This item was also featured in my September 2015 Beauty Favorites and I am currently wearing it right now.