Halloween weekend is typically the last weekend to visit local haunted houses and other spooky events. In case you’re still looking for ways to celebrate the holiday, here are some cool links to check out:
- Hauntworld — This website helps you find haunted houses near you.
- Fear Overload — I learned today that this Bay Area haunted house was voted the scariest in California.
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S. [Fodor’s]
- America’s Scariest Halloween Attractions [Travel Channel]
- Travel’s Best Halloween Attractions 2015 [Travel Channel]
- America’s Best Towns for Halloween [Travel and Leisure]
As for me, I don’t like scary things, so I’ll be looking into apple orchards, pumpkin patches, and corn mazes instead.
Bonus: Check out these 10 Travel Bloggers’ Scariest Halloween Stories from The Huffington Post.