Can you believe it’s November? November is actually my favorite month of the year, thanks to sweater weather, baking season, Thanksgiving, and holiday shopping. Plus, this month is off to a great start because it’s only the 2nd and I already have a haul of new beauty products to try 🙂
My friends and I made a spontaneous visit to Nature Republic in Rancho Cordova yesterday. This is the only Nature Republic location in Northern California and it is located inside of the Koreana Plaza International Market. The prices here are quite similar to those in South Korea and cheaper than what I have seen online (Soko Glam), so I always make the long drive to purchase items in store.
There were a couple of things that I needed to restock on but, as always, I ended up buying something extra. Luckily, I didn’t go overboard this time. Let’s take a look at what I brought home!
- Aqua Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream — This is hands down my favorite cream moisturizer.
- Super Origin Collagen BB Cream SPF 25 PA++ — I use this BB cream daily and love the formula.
- Auto Eyebrow (02 Dark Brown) — I believe this is a newly repackaged version of the Flower Auto Eyebrow that I featured in my September favorites, but I’m not sure.
- Bee Venom Mist Essence — I’m a huge fan of the Bee Venom Roll On Spot, so I’m very excited to try this.
I also received a generous amount of samples with my purchase (approximately $55) and an EXO Baekhyun fan (not pictured).
- Ginseng Royal Silk Watery Cream
- Aqua Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream — They always give out samples of this product, even if you’ve just purchased a jar. I like to save them for my travel bag!
- Jeju Sparkling Mud Foam Cleanser
- Cell Boosting Essential Skin and Emulsion
- Snail Solution Skin Booster
- Snail Solution Foam Cleanser
- Snail Solution Mask Sheet
I have the Snail Solution Emulsion, but nothing else from the line, so I’m excited to try out all of the Snail Solution samples.
Which product are you most interested in learning more about? Let me know in the comments!