To celebrate today’s premiere of The Peanuts Movie, I’ve been researching Peanuts inspired snacks and parties.
Here are my favorite finds:
- These Charlie Brown Cookies from The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle look absolutely incredible (pictured above).
- These Peanuts ornament cookies look pretty awesome, too.
- Use sliced olives to create Charlie Brown quesadillas and pizzas. (Also, how did I not know about that trick or treat bag sooner?!)
- Create your own Peanuts themed pudding cups and popcorn bags. (This person also has the trick or treat bag…)
- The Peanuts Movie Popcorn Recipe (Seriously, everyone but me knows about these trick or treat bags.)
- This Peanuts Movie Party = All the inspiration I need for my Christmas party. Such #GOALS.
- Here are “12 creative ideas for the world’s best Peanuts themed party.” I know I’ll be offering psychiatric help at my next gathering.
- For more party ideas, check out this Charlie Brown inspired birthday party.
- Maybe next Halloween I’ll throw my own “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” Halloween Party.
- Hey, here’s a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Party, too.
Hehe. Can you tell that I’m really excited to see the movie tomorrow?