- Versace Bright Crystal — I redeemed this fragrance sample from Sephora and am in love with the scent. The full-size version is already on my Christmas wish list.
- Revlon Lash Potion — This volumizing and lengthening mascara instantly makes my eyes pop. The formula is actually quite thick, but application is easy and clump-free.
- Skinfood Banana Concealer Stick — I’ve tried a handful of concealers (both drugstore and high-end) and this one is my ultimate favorite. I worked a lot of late nights last month and heavily relied on this product to cover up dark circles and blemishes.
- Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain in Smitten — This bright berry balm stain is my daily go-to lip color for fall. It has incredible staying power and keeps lips moisturized.
- Nature Republic Super Origin Collagen B.B. Cream — This BB cream provides great coverage and gives my skin a healthy glow.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask — I used to constantly have chapped lips, but this product has totally changed that. I will be writing a review for this in the next few weeks!
- Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray — I keep this moisturizing facial mist in my bag and pull it out whenever I need an energizing midday pick-me-up.
- Boots Botanics All Bright Micellar 3 in 1 Cleansing Solution — I have been using this micellar water every morning in lieu of washing my face. It’s also a fantastic makeup remover.
What are your favorite beauty products from last month?