Here are some reasons you should consider Brazil for your next vacation:
- Brazil has 2,000+ beaches, including the popular Copacabana Beach and Ipanema Beach (yup, like the songs).
- The cities are constantly bustling with activities. Carnivals, street food, and parties almost aways abound.
- If you’re an outdoorsy person, Brazil has beautiful landscapes, rainforests, and natural wildlife hikes to explore. After all, Brazil is home to the Amazon Jungle.
- Brazil has amazing cuisine, which I will elaborate on in this week’s food post. Check back soon for that!
- Music and dance are notable parts of Brazil’s culture. Samba, anyone?
Notable things to do and sights to see:
- Go to the beach, obviously!
- Rock climbers looking for outdoor bouldering can stop by Barrinha’s crags, which are high enough to lookout upon the districts and beaches of Rio.
- Have an adventure in the Amazon Jungle, or take a tour along the Amazon River.
- Go to a soccer game at Maracanã Stadium.
- Visit the 125-foot Christ the Redeemer statue.
- Take a cable car up to Sugarloaf Mountain.
- See a gorgeous waterfall at one of the country’s many national parks.
For more information, check out these useful links:
- Top 10 Reasons to Visit Brazil
- The Music of Brazil
- Rock Climbing Routes in Brazil
- 10 Brilliant Reasons to Visit Brazil…
- Girls Trip: Brazil (vlog)
- Revel in Rio de Janeiro
- Veu de Noiva Waterfall
- Famous Waterfalls in Brazil
- The Amazon Rainforest
- 10 things to know before visiting Brazil
- Beachgoing in Brazil