Sephora’s Black Friday deals are now live online. The sale features $10 beauty deals for a limited time only, while supplies last. Be sure to check out the selection before it’s too late!
After splurging during the VIB sale, I told myself that I wouldn’t shop at Sephora until next September; however, as expected, I just couldn’t stay away. I purchased the following deals:
- Tarte Easy Glowing Deluxe Cheek Set
- First Aid Beauty So Long, Dry!
- Tarte Fanciful Favorites Deluxe Discovery Set
- Sephora Collection Face Mask Explorer Set
- Sephora Collection Super Glossy Set
- Urban Decay Triple Threat Travel Pencil Set
- Origins Task Maskers
- Ole Henriksen Cleanse & Glow On the Go
- bareMinerals Stay True All Over Face Duo
Yup, that’s quite a list… but, at least some of them are for gifts, right?
I also purchased the Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette and Primer Potion, which–though not part of the Black Friday deals–were on sale for $15 and $10, respectively (50% off).
FYI: Urban Decay is offering 20% off site-wide for Black Friday + free shipping (no minimum). The sale prices at Sephora match those on the official UD website, but I purchased from Sephora because of Beauty Insider points and free samples 🙂