Thanks to Sephora’s VIB sale, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday, my wallet suffered greatly last month. Actually, 5 out of 7 items on this list were purchased during the VIB 20% off sale… Oops?
Here are my November 2015 favorites (clockwise, from top left):
- Tarte Light of the Party Collector’s Makeup Case — I really did not need another eyeshadow palette, but I just couldn’t resist this sparkly, sequined holiday kit. My favorite shadows are: fizz the season, baby it’s gold outside, ring-a-ling, and chrome for the holidays. Can you tell that I love glittery metallics?
- Belif The True Cream – Aqua Bomb — This is my new holy grail go-to fall/winter moisturizer.
- Julep Rashida — This “rosy copper matte metallic” is perfect for a pretty one coat manicure. Plus, it’s made with Julep’s Oxygen Technology which means that it’s super fast-drying–no speed top coat required!
- Tarte Lips for Daze LipSurgence Set (shown in Craze and Praise) — These lip crayons are smooth, moisturizing, and buttery. I highly recommend them.
- Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind (shown in Coulis) — Bite is definitely my favorite brand for lipsticks. My favorites from this set are Coulis (raspberry red) and Aubergine (eggplant).
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Hand & Nail Treatment — This hand cream instantly moisturizes my hands and also softens my cuticles. I’ve been keeping this in my purse to help brace myself against cold air and constant hand-washing.
- Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Pearl Bay Invasion Highlighter in #2 Baby Pink Clam — This liquid highlighter is a new staple in my morning makeup routine. It has currently replaced Champagne Pop and NARS illuminators for me.