COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch is another one of those products that I didn’t really expect to work, but it has become my savior from blemishes after just one use. I was so excited to share this review with you guys that I quickly snapped a photo of the product on my desk this morning, thus the warmer lighting.
Description from the Memebox website, where I purchased the product:
Exposed aggravated acne may cause more damage and infection when not treated immediately. COSRX’s Acne Pimple Master Patch provides immediate care for stubborn pimples with uniquely formulated Hydrocolloid Patch. This instantly covers acne to protect it from harsh elements that may cause for irritation.
From the packaging:
Acne Pimple Master Patch heals acne, blemishes and prevents future breakouts quickly.
- Acne & Pimple, skin trouble treat
- Acts as a barrier to bacteria and dirt
- Absorbs acne secretion
- Blemishes clear cover
- Cleanse the area around acne blemishes, pimple and completely dry the area.
- Select a patch of a bigger size of acne blemishes, pimple and attach the patch to the area.
- Do not change the patches until the size of the acne blemishes, pimple gets reduced, so that the patch can absorb the impurities sufficiently.
- Packaging: Each resealable pack comes with 24 patches in 3 different sizes — 7 mm x 10, 10 mm x 5, and 12 mm x 9. There is a second layer of packaging (peel to open) that also helps protect the patches.
- Scent: Unscented.
- Texture: The patches are very flexible. They do not feel overly sticky yet adhere to the skin very well.
- Experience: I apply these patches on annoying pimples and blemishes before going to bed. They do not move or fall off during my sleep, and I tend to toss and turn a lot. In the morning, I can see a visible reduction in the size and/or color of the blemish. The impurities are drawn out of the skin and onto the patch, and this can actually be seen as a fuzzy white dot on the patch.
When I use these patches overnight, my pimples shrink by over 50% (bumps become flat) and blemishes/spots fade dramatically.
- Lesson learned: These patches are not invisible on the skin, but they’re not that visible either–well, depending on how much light is shining on your face. I went shopping on Saturday with a patch still on my cheek. Somehow I didn’t notice it when I was getting ready to go out, and my mom didn’t notice it all afternoon either. Cool.
- Rating: 5/5. My new holy grail skin care product!