I came across this tag on CheonsaDiana’s blog and thought I’d join in on the fun!
THIS OR THAT?!
- Eyeshadow or Eyeliner? Eyeshadow. I love the variety of shades and blending them all together.
- Lipstick or lipgloss? Lipstick. I don’t really like the glossy look.
- Blush or bronzer? I really like blush and the pop of color it can add.
- Strobing or contouring? Strobing, although contouring is growing on me lately.
- Liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner? I think I have the best control with gel eyeliner and a good brush, so I’ll go with that.
(These questions are answered based on American drugstore brands.)
- Favourite brand? Probably Revlon, but I also like Maybelline and CoverGirl.
- Favourite lip product? L’Oréal Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Lipcolour in Blake’s Red.
- Favourite highlighter? I have yet to try a drugstore highlighter.
- Favourite eye product? Maybelline The Blushed Nudes palette, which reminds me of Naked 3.
- Favourite bronzer? I don’t have any drugstore bronzers, at least not yet.
- Favourite brand? I don’t think I could choose just one. At the moment, I really like YSL, Urban Decay, Benefit, and NARS.
- Favourite product? Currently, my Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette.
- Do you prefer high-end over drugstore? I like a lot of drugstore products, but I ultimately prefer high-end.
- How do you feel about the Urban Decay Naked Palettes? They are a bit expensive, but the shadows are great quality. It makes sense why they are so popular.
- Favourite brow product? Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz.
- No brows or no foundation? No brows, since my brows are quite full and dark already.
- Favourite Beauty Blogger or YouTuber? I follow so many great beauty bloggers on WordPress and Bloglovin’, but I actually don’t have a favorite.
- Favourite thing about makeup? It makes me look more awake 🙂
- If you had $1000 to spend on makeup, what would you buy first? The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit palette.
- Which beauty brand is your all time favourite? For overall beauty, it’s tied between The Face Shop and Too Cool For School. I have tried so many amazing products from both brands.
- How old were you when you started wearing makeup? I didn’t start wearing makeup regularly until my junior year of college, so when I was 19.
- Who taught you to apply makeup? I’m self-taught, with the occasional help of online tutorials and magazines.
- Would you rather spend money on makeup than clothes? Oh, I already do. I spend way more money on beauty products than on clothing and accessories.
- Tell a story regarding a personal makeup experience. I went into my local Sephora for a smoky eye mini-makeover with the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette. The palette was great; the smoky eye was terrible. I ended up fixing it myself at home.
- Where are you from and what is considered beautiful in your country? California, USA. Beauty standards are constantly changing here–actually, here’s a cool article about that.
Feel free to tag yourself like I did! If you do, let me know in the comments. I would love to read your responses!