First of all, I want to give a huge thank you to Beautify Brooke for nominating me for The Lovely Blogger Award. Please go and check out her blog! I absolutely love going through all of her makeup looks.
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them (including a link to their blog).
- They must list the rules in the post.
- They must add 7 facts about themselves.
- They must nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated.
- I am currently participating in Emma Watson’s book club on Goodreads: Our Shared Shelf.
- I was born in September.
- I really like K-pop, as I’m sure you’ve noticed from my music posts. My current favorite groups are BTS and B1A4.
- I do a lot of online shopping. My favorite retailers are Memebox, YesStyle, and, of course, Sephora.
- I love all noodles. Italian, Filipino, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Japanese… I want all of them. If you know a good noodle recipe, leave it in the comments!
- I’m looking forward to Spring, but I get pretty bad hay fever. #struggles
- I’m Yelp Elite 2016.
There are many blogs that are deserving of this award, but I’m going to break the rules here and nominate 3 bloggers that have really stood out to me lately. For a list of my past award nominees, check out my awards page.