Earlier this month, I had a little shopping spree at Sephora–a Valentine’s Day treat for myself.
List of products purchased:
I have yet to try all of the products, but right now I’m loving the Touche Éclat Neutralizer. I definitely want the other colors, as well as the Touche Éclat Strobing Light Highlighter.
Have you tried any of these items? Would you like me to review any of them?
- Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo — This is always such a lifesaver, but I was particularly thankful for it in September while our water heater was down. Herbal Essences Naked is not my favorite dry shampoo on the market, but it’s the one that I keep going back to because it’s affordable and it works. It smells pretty good, too.
- Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain, shown in New York Scene — Revlon’s new lip stains have quickly become my favorite drugstore beauty buy. They are moisturizing, long lasting, and very pigmented. I have about four shades, but this classic red is definitely my go-to.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips — I usually don’t crack open this little jar until it gets super cold and windy, which is silly because my lips are always chapped, but this year I decided to start early. I’ve been using this nightly as the last step of my skin care routine, and I wake up with soft and smooth lips in the morning.
- MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus 2 — This lipstick and lipglass are so fun and vibrant. They look amazing whether you wear them together or separately. The bright lipstick is perfect for a bold look, and the lipglass works well with so many lipsticks. I also like to wear the lipglass alone for a subtle glossy look.
- Nature Republic by Flower Auto Eyebrow #3 — I’ve been paying more attention to my brows recently, and this pencil works great. It is very easy to work with, and there’s also a grooming brush on the other end.
- The Face Shop Lovely me:ex Touch My Lip Liner, shown in #2 Dust Rose — I love this collection of lip liners from The Face Shop. They have fantastic staying power and create the perfect base. This product also has a lip brush at the end so that you can define lines and blend flawlessly.
- Skinfood Nail Vita in BR613 Mocha Gold — This was a birthday gift that I received last year and I’m still a big fan of it. The copper gold color is perfect for fall.
- Julep Nail Color in DeAnn — If you’ve been following my Spa Sundays series, you already know that I’m a Julep Maven (Maven = monthly subscriber, basically). I’m a huge fan of the brand’s polishes in general, but this berry crème is my current fall favorite.
- Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lipstick in Barberry — I saw this limited edition lipstick at Sephora and grabbed it immediately. I consider it the perfect berry lipstick and my go-to for this season.
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara — My new thing is to curl my lashes and wear mascara every day. I used to curl my lashes daily, but that slowly went downhill and now I don’t even know where my favorite eyelash curler is… Anyway, this is one of the best mascaras I’ve tried to-date, and I definitely plan to purchase the full-sized version once I run out.
Well, that’s all for September! If you’d like me to do a detailed review for any of the products featured above, let me know in the comments.